Healthy and Productive People
ACCUMULATE UP TO €20,000 LABOUR-RELATED SAVINGS PER EMPLOYEE PER YEAR
IAQ monitoring allows you to monetise the improved employee performance and cognitive abilities in healthy buildings:
- 13% cognitive function increase by controlling VOC
- 21% cognitive score improvement by keeping CO2 levels low
- 35-58% fewer sick days due to better IAQ
- 97% better crisis response
- 172% increase in information usage
- 182% higher strategic planning ability
save 10% to 21% on the HVAC electricity bill
Demand controlled ventilation (DCV) is a method of using monitors to assess real-time indoor air quality data and introduce variable amounts of fresh air "on-demand" based on occupancy patterns. The system provides a means to adjust the rate of ventilation continuously and automatically.Learn more
Commercial Real Estate Value
Increase your building market value & attract more tenants
- 4.4 -7.7% higher rent transactions
- 6% higher tenant retention
- 5 -10% average occupancy increase
- 8-10% building value increase over 10 years
- Obtain the RESET Air certification and contribute towards LEED, WELL, and BREEM certifications
Proactive IAQ Management
IMMERSIVE DIGITAL TWIN EXPERIENCE
Intuitive toolkit for the FM teams providing full visibility of the entire building in 3D space. Easy to use red-amber-green colour coding of sensor readings makes the identification of troublesome areas easy and straightforward.
Configurable Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) warnings and alerts, as well as mission-specific dashboards, assist the FM team in elevating the healthy building IAQ performance.
Change Management and Solution Design
AI SUPPORTED DATA ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
Understanding the problem is the first step to solving it. Data-driven measurement, AI-enabled forecasting, and post-change remeasurement of environmental factors are key to evaluating the success of applied changes. Starting with monitoring and using data will optimize for the most cost effective solutions.Learn more
Recognition and Publicity
FEXILLON TWIN AIR PUBLIC PAGES
Adherence to the first international data-driven RESET Air quality monitoring standard elevates the marketing message and facilitates the attraction of more customers as well as improving existing customer retention.
Proudly display real time IAQ data dashboards and QR codes in meeting rooms, lobbies, common spaces and at building entrances.
RESET® Air certification
CONTINUOUS COMMISSIONING OF INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ) CERTIFIED BY INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED STANDARD
Fexillon Twin is transforming the way buildings operate to help improve the quality of life, boost cognitive functions, and achieve a great positive impact on occupant health, comfort and workplace performance. Healthy buildings start with continuous commissioning of the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Speak to our RESET Accredited Professional team to learn more and see how Fexillon Twin Air can help you make your building portfolio truly smart and healthy.
← SEE OTHER MODULES
- Reach your ESG and Sustainability goals
- Leverage advanced Data Visualisation and Analytics to make data-led decisions
- Monitor the health of your asset's environment using RESET®
- Access real-time reflection of operational requirements and predictive asset maintenance
- Track the past and current building performance & predict the future maintenance needs